Estex's Class 3 FR Woven Summer Vest is made of breathable and ultra-light 5.3 oz per square yard Modacrylic Woven Mesh, and is designed specifically for workers who may potentially be exposed to momentary electrical arc and related thermal hazards. This vest complies with fire retardant standards found in ASTM 1506 and with visibility standards found in ANSI 107-2010.
Performance of FR Polyester vs. our Woven Modacrylic during an arc flash:
Many of Estex's High Visibility safety vests are now available with the specially designed Laurus Reflective Stripping, a pattern which not only increases visibility with a more striking contrast, but also uses less reflective material, resulting in lighter weight safety garments. Contact Estex Today to find out about including Laurus Stripping on your next order of High Visibility Safety Products.
- Small Size:-------#1616LFR3SY-S
- Medium Size:----#1616LFR3SY-M
- Large Size:------#1616LFR3SY-L
- X-Large Size:----#1616LFR3SY-XL
- 2X-Large Size:--#1616LFR3SY-2X
- 3X-Large Size:--#1616LFR3SY-3X
- 4X-Large Size:--#1616LFR3SY-4X
- 5X-Large Size:--#1616LFR3SY-5X